Wednesday, November 28, 2018

HOW TO DRAW SWARASATI PUJA ALPANA ON PUJA MONDAB/ MORNING KOLAM/FLOOR ALPANA DESINGS

Hi Friends,

I am Sukanta To day I drawing Rangoli with freehand technique. I want to show different types of Rangoli,Kolam, Alpana Designs for your appriciation and your suggestions. I draw Swarasati Puja Alpona, Special Latest Rangoli for Laxmipuja.  Here you can expect simple and easy designs Alpana Art. I turned Passion for the words art alpana and created this string to share knowledge in drawing Alpana, Kolam, Muggulu in this Channel.



As er have know abour Alpana designs ate stated many centuries ago. Some reference of Alpana Designs are also available in our  country. The art of Alpana (Bengali Folk Designs)  has changed and modify over many state in our country.

I want to show different types of Rangoli and Alpana  for your appreciation and your suggestions.

As er have know abour Alpana designs ate stated many centuries ago. Some reference of Alpana Designs are also available in our  country. The art of Alpana (Bengali Folk Designs)  has changed and modify over many state in our country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment